Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Little Intro

Hey guys,

So this is my first attempt at 'actual' blogging (not counting twitter...).

Just an short intro for this first one. My name is Virti Mulani, Indonesian by nationality and Indian by descent. I've recently completed my Bachelor in Fashion Design course from LaSalle College International Jakarta. Boy, what a ride that was! (A little tip for those planning further studies in fashion....forget the word 'SLEEP'!!). I'm currently pretty much jobless, apart from sketching from time to time, and waiting for my internship to start in January at Mumbai-based fashion designer, Archana Kochhar's design studio (*excited!!!*)

Basically, in a nutshell, I'm your everyday average girl with a deep passion for fashion, may it be celebrity fashion or even what my mom and aunty is wearing at the moment...

So guys, look out for upcoming fashion sighting I come across....see you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment